Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pretty Girl!!


5 months old already! This is all happening way too fast. Our baby girl is now eating her veggies, jabbering and singing all the time, and is all hands. If it is close by watch out...Isabella has it in her slobbery little fist. Including the dogs. The other day I looked to see Gideon, our papillion struggling for freedom while Isabella laid near hold his front leg smiling from ear to ear.
Joe asks me all the time, do you think she will be pretty? I say look at her, what do you think. I guess he wants to make sure others are thinking the same thing he is, but yes we are a little bias, she is our pretty girl!!

2 comments:

Renea said...

So cute! Of course she is and will be pretty!! She and Cayden will be crawling soon. I'm not ready for that.

The Hurley's said...

Tell Joe, that he has nothing to worry about, she is already beautiful.