Monday, July 14, 2008

My Big Girl Cup!!



Yes, Sissy has started on her sippy cup. I am doing her just like I did Caleb. Start off with juice in the cup, no more juice bottles, and then when she is good I will switch her formula over. I am a little behind with her though and Isabella isn't as easy going as Caleb was as a baby. He was drinking out of a straw at this age, and we haven't practiced that much yet with Miss Bella. I really try hard not to compare my children but they are so different...but yes we finally got our pretty little girl. Well we have alot of work to do fast, I took Caleb's bottle away at 8months old, but I dont think I will get to do that with Isabella, first she doesn't take a paci like Caleb did and like I said before, she is NOT as easy going. We will see...Mommy loves you, Sissy.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I think it is just a girl thing. Carter and Ava are complete opposites and she is not as easy going as he was.