Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How fast they grow...



I was looking through some old pictures of the kids when I noticed how BOTH of my children have grown. Everyone expects Isabella to change so much, but what caught my eye was how much my little boy had changed. I was reminded once again, he isn't my baby anymore. He is turning into more of Daddy's little man, verses mommy baby boy. I don't know if I am ready for that. I just make sure I stop what ever I am doing to receive ever hug and kiss offered, although so many times those hugs and I love you's are his way of trying to get out of trouble. I know one day I wont be getting as many hugs and kisses. I just pray the Lord prepares my heart for that day. Each new milestone is exciting but yet sad, for the old ones we are leaving behind as only memories. Check out these two photos, look at how both of my babies have changes so much in just 5 short months.

1 comment:

The Hurley's said...

It is amazing how much they change in such a short period of time. I love Caleb's hair, it looks great! You are truly blessed with two beautiful children!