Saturday, July 19, 2008

My birthday present!!


Finally, family pictures!! and yes my b-day present from my precious husband, Of course I had beg pled and cry...not really, it wasn't that bad, but Joe really and I mean really hates pictures. I guess since he cleaned up and agreed to go he must really love me, and thank you sweetheart you did great. I haven't had time to go through the pics much since we got home late, but this one really stuck out to me. I love it!! Yes I know, to all the grandmothers and moms you want one with our faces and you will get one, but remember I am the chick with the 20x24 of my kid's feet hanging on the wall, so I like this back view different kind of stuff. This will most definately be hanging on my living room wall very soon. I have to thank the great Tom Geisler, for his talent behind the camera. Thank you Tom and your students they were a great help keeping the kids entertained...

2 comments:

The Hurley's said...

Beautiful!

Amanda and Avary said...

I love back shots. I have 2 of the back of Avary's head hanging on my wall now.