Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Isabella at 4 months



These photos were taken just a few days before Isabella turned 4 months old. I am behind on post because she now 5 months old. We have just had so much fun this summer, no time to share...ha. I love taking photos of my children together, I can sit and look at these for hours, well not really I have two kids I dont have hours to sit around...I think you know what I mean. But really photos to me are priceless, they bring back such memories. I can think back on this very day the things Caleb said and what we did, it just gives me chills. It gets hard at times, but I truely know these are the best days of my life.

1 comment:

Amanda and Avary said...

Isabella is getting so big! I cannot believe how fast they grow. Avary will be one on July 21st. This year has flown by.