Friday, March 28, 2008




This photo is very special to me. Me and my babies!! Being a mommy is my favorite part about life, although it can be so hard at times. I like my T.V. on Noggin and Sprout, I like carseats in my SUV. I like hotwheels in the floor,in my purse,in my pockets, basically everywhere. I like sippy cups and bottles in my sink. I like hearing bare feet run on hard wood in the middle of the night. I like keeping up with the latest toy trends, I like reading Chicka Chicka Boom Boom 10 times a night and watching Tonka Joe over and over and over. I like being the one that can make all boo boos feel better, and all monsters disapear, and no sound is more precious than is the dead of the night hearing the sleepy voice call out "mommy". I like being a mommy.... It is very heart touching seeing myself with the two of them, I rarely get to be in the photos because of course I am always taking the pictures. And if I do get someone's snapshop I am so picky and usually hate myself in photos. My sister, Jennifer, took this for me and I have to say I have taught her well, I am very pleased with the images. She got very natural shots of me interacting with my children and that is exactly what I was wanting...I am very proud of her. She listened to me and got what I wanted, although Caleb showed out a bit. I better be careful, or she will be stealing my business...haha. Thank you Jennifer for helping me make these memories. Isabella will be 10 weeks tomorrow. 8-28-08 Caleb is 4

3 comments:

The Hurley's said...

I love this blog...it is amazin how much being a Momma changes you...If you ever want any pics done of you guys, just call me I wouldn't care at all, you will just have to tell me what to do!

Jennifer said...

Hey sis!!I love this picture even more when I seen it on here. I am really glad you liked it also.Hopefully Ill be able to come over more often and take pictures of you guys that way I can spend time with you all.. But i love you and tell the kids the same!

The Raymonds said...

Aww Amy! I love LOVE the new picture! Can't wait to show it to Chris! We miss you guys!