Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter photos 2008

I always use my own children (before just Caleb) for practice on any up coming shoots, for good lighting, locations, poses, etc...so this year's Easter shoot with live bunnies was no exception. The problem with this bright idea was, here I was just me, my so very energetic 4 yr old with all of his own ideas might I add, my 6 week old daughter that just loves photo time, two wild rabbits that had not been handled by anyone that breathes, and a camera with 4 gig worth of memory ready for some action. About an hour later, through sweat, tears, and blood shed I ended up with some shots that reminds me why I truely went into photography.... priceless photos of my own children. When I said blood shed I wasn't kidding, those rabbits had a long way to go before I let them around paying customers and you can forget around my kids...oh dont worry the blood was mine, and by the time my shoot came around the rabbits were as tame and calm as could be...A huge THANK YOU to Beth Crass and she girls for playing with and loving the bunnies to get them ready for picture day.

No comments: