Monday, March 24, 2008

3 weeks old



I wanted to get some photos of Isabella at 3 weeks old, but it was so hard. We were having a really hard time with her because her little tummy hurt all the time. By the time I would set up the backdrops and lights and then I would end up holding her crying for hours It was just not worth putting her through a photoshoot...as a photographer and mother of a beautiful little girl you can only image how badly I wanted photographs of her. Mom would take Caleb to her house to give me time to just work with Isabella and I would still spend hours holding her crying with her tummy hurting when I wanting to be shooting. At that point being a mommy was more important than getting a good portrait. I even blamed Joe for bad fortune since he hates his picture taken so badly...he had made a comment one time that he hoped Isabella was like him about pictures since Caleb was so good for me. Well he got his wish. Although I believe he felt bad for the comment later after hearing my frustration and Isabella's cries. The doctor's finally put her on cereal and prevecid at 3 weeks old and little Ella finally found some comfort. We still battle with the tummy problems but she is a much happier baby now at 9 weeks...Here are a few photos at 3 weeks with natural light!!

No comments: