Monday, March 24, 2008

My big boy


Caleb is growing too fast. It is weird how having Isabella has made me want to hold onto Caleb so much tighter. I dont know if it reminds me of how fast those baby years fly by or what...I remember thinking about Isabella the day she turned 4 weeks old and I how I could only think of Caleb and how he was already 4 years old in a blink we will be celebrating her 4th b-day as well. I know it sounds funny, but I guess having a new baby just makes it more real to me that my first baby isn't a baby no more....I don't think I am quite ready for that. I like to think Caleb and I have something special, yes he is mommy's boy, but he is the toughest mommy's boy around. When it comes to the 4 wheelers, dirt bikes and rough housing he is all about daddy...and poppe is his hocking buddy (that is what they call hiking)and no one is his buddy like his papaw...you know as Caleb says "me and papaw are buddies"

No comments: