Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My babies...Isabella and Caleb





I thought these of Isabella were decent considering I took both kids to the Dr that evening and Isabella had an ear infection and Caleb had had the crud going on three weeks...yes I torture my children for photographs. Time is not friend of our working two jobs, being a mom and wife so when the opportunity arises we shoot. I am really not that bad, we didnt shoot long and the kids had fun playing with the bunnies. Caleb is always great and a huge help. If only girls were as easy as boys...I guess we pay a price for this type of beauty!! Lucky me I got a good looking boy too!! Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Cronan said...

Amy your children are beautiful.

Heather M. said...

Amy, these turned out really good.

Angie said...

Very good! How true you are about little girls! They are a handful. It does get easier...Ava got easier at about 2 so you might have another year of it. But she is still drama. Gotta love them though and of course our sweet boys too.