Friday, August 22, 2008

Pre-K here I come...







Caleb was so excited for his first day of school. I must say I did pretty good, I wasn't a teary mommy, they were just shooing me away while I was trying to get yet one more picture. Of course Caleb and his sparkling personality was like MOMMY WHO? No, I would much rather him be social and ready to go then hooked to my leg crying not wanting me to leave him. I dont think I could handle that. Teaching first grade I have seen many K children really boo hooing and it is heart breaking for the kids as well as the parents. I am really proud of him. I look at these pictures and although I see him every day and I have been here for the last 4 1/2 years every day I almost do not recognize this growing energetic little guy that now uses complete sentences, such as, What did you say? I used to get "Hold you" while reaching his little arms up wanting me to pick him up. I remember the day he said "Hold me" and it BROKE my heart for I knew my baby was growing...that he is, every day no matter how hard I try to image he's not. I am so proud of him and I know this is just the beginning of the great things he is going to do in his life and in ours. Mommy loves you Bubba!!

No comments: